Gamma Radiation Survey Meter
Syclone Gamma Spectrometer
|Wavelength Range||Energy Range: 20 KeV to 3.0 MeV (Gamma)|
|Spectral Bandwidth||Gamma Spectrum - 1024 Channels, channel capacity 16 bits|
|Model No / Item Code||Syclone Gamma Spectrometer|
- Item Code: Syclone
- Delivery Time: 90 days
- Packaging Details: Weather Proof Case
Portable Neutron Survey Meter
|Packaging Size||5.9" x 8" x 3.75" (15cm x 20cm x 9.5cm)|
|Packaging Type||Weather Protected Case|
|ANSI Compliance||Complies with ANSI N42.34|
|Other Compliances||CE requirements for safety RFI and EMI directives FCC CFR47, Part 15, Subpart B, Class B compliant|
|Data storage||100,000 Dose Rate samples/498 Spectra|
|Neutron Detector Sensitivity||5.1 CPS/NV|
The SYCLONE is a highly sensitive portable Gamma-Ray spectrometer capable of identifying NEUTRONS as well as single or multiple isotopes simultaneously. The SYCLONE also provides the user with various functions such as Search & Find, optional Neutron Detection, Nuclide ID, Dose Rates and accumulated Dose Rate.
The mechanical assembly of the SYCLONE is robust and designed for field applications where harsh environments are commonplace. The SYCLONE Gamma-Ray Spectrometer utilizes the highest quality Thallium doped Sodium Iodide crystal.
The SYCLONE operating system utilizes sensible easy to read and follow menus. The multi-position joystick and large colour LCD display provide easy navigation. Detailed spectral information is displayed so that even users without extensive training will understand scan results. Various on-screen messages assist the user when immediate attention is required for issues such as high radiation levels, alarm settings and warning messages.
- Geophysics application
- Automatic energy stabilization (no check source required).
- Item Code: Syclone-N
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 6 to 8 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Detector case: Durable plastic with protective silicone sleeve
Syclone Portable Gamma Ray Spectrometer
|Operating Time||8 hrs (rechargeable)|
|Viewing Area||3.5" (8.9cm) TFT LCD|
|Battery||Internal Lithium Ion rechargeable|
The Syclone is a highly sensitive portable Gamma Ray spectrometer capable of identifying single or multiple isotopes simultaneously. The Syclone also provides the user with various functions such as Search and Find, Rate Meter, Dose Rate and accumulated Dose Rate.
- Large Isotope Library
- Battery Operated
- 4 position Joystick
- Easy to Follow Menus
- Large Internal Memory
- Large Backlight Display
Detect and identify specific radioactive isotopes in a sample:
- All of these enhanced features allow the Syclone to be one of the most accurate portable Gamma-Ray spectrometers when it comes to identifying single or multiple isotopes even with weak gamma emissions, and has accurate radiation dose assessment. The mechanical assembly of the Syclone is robust and designed for field applications where harsh environments are commonplace.
Simplified and Flexible:
- The Syclone operating system utilizes sensible easy to read and follow Menus. The multi-position joystick and large LCD backlight display provide easy navigation through menu selections. Detailed spectral information is clearly and precisely displayed so knowledgeable users have the ability to visually identify peaks in the histogram. Various on-screen messages assist the user when immediate attention is required for issues such as preset timing, high radiation levels, alarm settings and warning messages.
Remote Syclone PC Spectral Analysis and Data Storage Software:
- The Syclone is equipped with a high-capacity internal memory that allows large amounts of data to be stored by record number, date and time. Stored data such as spectral and dose rate information can be easily downloaded to a PC via micro USB or optional Bluetooth. The downloaded data can then be displayed and managed with the powerful Syclone PC software. Primary features such as the selection and highlighting of R.O.I. details and Zoom In/Out of the gamma energy histogram can be easily performed. The Syclone PC software has all the necessary features that will meet the needs of virtually any user.
• Integral PMT with EM Shielding
• High Speed DSP Circuitry with High SNR
• Ultra Stable High Voltage Software Adjustable
• Controller with FPGA Technology
• Mini USB port
• Operating temperature: -20 °C (-4°F) +60 °C (140 °F)
• Relative Humidity: 93% non-condensing at 40 °C (104 °F)
• Shock: Complies with ANSI N42.34
• EM Compliance: Complies with ANSI N42.34 and CE requirements for safety RFI and EMI directives FCC CFR 47, Part 15, Subpart B, Class B compliant
• Back light RGB color LCD 320x240 resolution
- Item Code: SycloneGN
- Production Capacity: 1
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 weeks
- Packaging Details: Plastic Weather Prof Case