Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Accumulated Dose||4000mSv (resettable)|
|Battery Recharge Time||4.5 hours based on 2200mAh Battery|
|Memory||Internal 100 KB Flash Ram|
The Rhandy portable Fast Responding Radiation Detector and Dose Rate Meter will instantly measure any material for the presence of radioactivity whether it is clothing, food, water or even air. The adjustable alarm threshold setting can be set to a predetermined radiation level or the recommended factory default alarm threshold can be used.
In addition to the units fast response there is a resettable accumulated Dose that can be used for personal absorbed Dose or can be located near the air intake to a home for accumulated Dose tracking of air filters. Tracking of the air intake filter will provide vital information when to switch off the air and when to change the filter. The selectable display readout will show the desired units of measure such as Counts per Second (CPS), or Dose-Rate (Sv/hr, or R/hr). The displayed radiation level is auto-scaling with warning messages.Portable:
- Simply position the unit in close proximity to the object that needs to be scanned. Instantly measures any material for the presence of radioactivity whether it is clothing, food, water or even air.
- RadCom has designed an easy to use fast responding portable radiation detector providing early warning of the presence of radiation contamination that anyone can use.
- The selectable display readout will show the desired units of measure such as Counts per Second (CPS) or Dose Rate (nSv/h, µSv/h or mSv/h) or (nR/h, µR/h or mR/h, R/h). The displayed radiation level is auto-scaling with warning messages
- In addition to the fast response of the units, the adjustable alarm threshold parameter can be set to a predetermined radiation level or the recommended factory default alarm threshold. Operation of the RHandy is completely automatic once the easy to set operational parameters have been decided upon.
Visual and Audio:
- There is a resettable accumulated dose parameter that can be used for personal absorbed dose monitoring. This feature can also be used for monitoring the home's air intake. Tracking of the air intake filter will provide vital information such as when to switch off the air and when to change the filter.
- Listen for the varying audio alarm to sound and/or watch the displayed readings to increase.
- Rugged Case 11.04L x 5.97W x 2.97H cms (4.35” L x 2.35” W x 1.17” H)
- Display Window 3.58L x 4.22W cms (1.4” L x 1.66” W)
- Five Push Button Actuation
- Mini USB Connector for Internal Battery Charging
- Thru-hole Arrangement for Maximum Radiation Energy Penetration
- Thru-hole for Audio Alarm
- Weight 0.25 lbs (200g)
- Micro-Controller Based Architecture
- 6.35cm (2.5") LCD with Back light
- Resolution: 128 x 128
- Back light Auto-Off (180 seconds) with Push Button Auto-On
- 1.5” L x 0.5” Mica-Window GM Tube
- Audio Alarm
- Stable Low Noise H.V. Power Supply
- Internal 100 KB Flash Ram
- Internal Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with Charging LED indicator
- Battery Life: 10 hours of continuous operation